- 18-24 months durability
- Easy to apply (one layer product)
- Adds gloss, water and dirt repellency
Why Use Gtechniq EXOv5?
Using composite siloxane technology, EXOv5 makes water spots and road grime easy to remove, offers excellent resistance to all wash chemicals and can help withstand micro-marring. It produces a high-gloss, warm-looking, extremely hydrophobic finish.
It has a consistent film that is more durable and resistant to road salt and wash chemicals than its predecessors. Application has been improved with just a single layer of product required, with a slow flash-off time, giving more time to achieve a perfect finish.
All of the above combined with the introduction of a good degree of swirl resistance means EXOv5 represents a significant leap forward in Last Surface Protection (LSP) technology
Simple Steps To Help You Get The Best Results
- EXOv5 can be applied as a standalone coating or as a top layer for Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer or Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light (CSL) – we recommend applying C1 or CSL as a base coat for easy to mark and dark paints
- If you are applying over C1, EXOv5 should be applied a minimum of 4 hours after C1 application but no longer than 12 hours after C1 applied.
- If you are applying over CSL, EXOv5 can be applied 1 hour after CSL applied, starting the process at the same place you did with CSL.
- Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 10 degrees celsius, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 12 hours after application
- Wipe down all surfaces using Gtechniq Panel Wipe and a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth (apply the Panel Wipe to the cloth and buff – not directly to the panel) – if you are applying over newly applied C1 or CSL, this step is not required
- Shake the bottle well and wear gloves
- Prime the AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Applicator evenly with a good amount of product so that the pad is damp
- Apply with applicator provided in overlapping strokes to a small panel or half a large panel. Wait 1 to 2 minutes after applying to a panel and buff with an MF1, followed by a second MF1 to remove any smearing, leaving the surface slick. Just a single layer of product is required.
- Allow the coating to cure for at least 12 hours before getting wet
- After application we recommend that you do not wash the car for at least a week
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Avoid direct application to plastic trims, rubbers and hard plastics such as headlights and taillights.
Material Safety Data Sheets
- Take a look at the Material Safety Data Sheet for EXOv5