• Quickly and effectively remove surface contaminants
• Attached to dual action polisher with hook and loop technology
• Save time and effort of traditional detailing clay
• Safe and gentle on automotive paint
• Result in a silky smooth paint finish
• Up to 60 applications and more (dependent on condition of car)
• Diameter 6″ Thickness 0.6
• Lasts 4 times longer than clay bars.
• Produces a flawless paint surface.
• Glides on & Off easily for a slick finish.
• If inadvertently dropped, simply rinse clean.
• Quick removal of surface contaminants.
• Easy to use with less effort.
• Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contaminants.
• Spray a workable section of the vehicle’s surface with mild shampoo as lubrication. Lubrication is important while using the Clay Pad.
• Scrub the lubrication areas with light pressure until you feel that it is silky smooth(there will be a noticeable difference). Repeat step 2 and step 3 on each section of the vehicle until completely treated.
• If the vehicle is heavily contaminated, a final wash and rinse is suggested.
SAFETY and EFFCTIVE!
The magic clay pad, magic clay towel, magic clay block magic clay mit is made using nanotechnology.
Combination of special nano-ingredients with the pneumatic polisher produces the best cleaning result with surface, speed and amazing cleaning ability.
Easily removes contaminants accumulated on car paint for a long period of time such as dirt particles, metal particles, industrial etc., leaving a silky smooth finish immediately. Can be used to substitute wax abrasives or traditional clay bars which can be inconvenient to use.
1) Wash away dirt and sand from car thoroughly. Do not wipe dry;
2) Soak the magic clay bar (cloth,mitt, block, pad,towel) completely in water or car wash liquid and gently wipe over the whole car (including windscreen and windows)
3) During use, soak the magic clay cloth again and rinse with water before continue using to avoid dirt particles from scratching the paint
4) After wiping over the whole car, rinse car again with water;
5) The whole car should be wiped dry before waxing begins;
6) Any scratches or white spots found can be removed by using car wax;
Main Component: Nano polymeric adhesive, ultra-fine fibre cloth, sponge.
Care and Storage:
• Rinse the clay pad after each use.
• ONLY use after washing a vehicle.
• DO NOT apply pressure when using. Doing otherwise will result in visible paint damage.
• DO NOT store under direct sunlight.
• DO NOT use when the surface temperature of the vehicle is over 120’F.
• DO NOT use if rubber polymer is tacky and soft.
Package includes 1x MD Synthetic Clay Pad 150mm