Nano Tech Hydro Shampu: A premium quality high foaming ceramic detergent designed for ceramic coated paintwork.
A dream 2 in 1 wash for ceramic coated cars & bikes!
Nano Tech Hydro Shampu is a premium quality, high foaming detergent that has been designed for gloss paintwork that already have a ceramic coating, spray coating (such as Body Coat) or another form of sealant applied. Formulated to safely remove general road grime & build up from your paintwork whilst helping maintain & enhance gloss, shine & the hydrophobic water beading behaviour from your already applied coatings/sealants.
Hydro Shampu can be used in any foaming cannon on the market & is also designed for use with hand washing (via the 2 bucket method). Excellent foam clinging abilities when used in foaming cannons & super slippery, thick & luscious lubricating suds when hand washing to minimise the change of swirl marks. Loaded with anti-rust additives, water softeners, this gentle formulation also fills in microscopic scratches as you wash your paintwork as it shares the same chemistry from our entire Nano Tech series.
Mixing Ratios for Foaming Cannons & Pressure Washers:
150mLs Shampu to 850mLs water
Mixing Ratios for Hand Washing:
50mLs Shampu to 10L water
- pH Neutral
- No Added Salts
- Concentrated Formula
- Watermelon Fragrance
- High Foaming Properties
- Loaded With Anti-Rust Additives
- Super Slick & Thick Lubricating Suds
- Hydrophobic Ingredients (water beading properties)
- Safe & Deep Cleaning Power for Ceramic Coated Paintwork
- Not designed for any matt/matte/satin/semi-gloss paintwork or vinyl wraps/films
- Hydro Shampu is NOT a “Wash & Coat in 1 Step” detergent, it is designed for gloss paintwork that is already ceramic coated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours.
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Wash hands after use
- Do not keep Potions stored inside vehicle
- Never use under direct sunlight
- Never allow Hydro Shampu to dry onto paintwork
- Always wash & rinse 1 panel at a time to minimize the chance of Hydro Shampu drying onto paintwork.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours