Nano Tech Ultra Foam: A premium quality ultra-high foaming detergent designed for any foaming cannon on the market, perfect for pre-washing to help minimize the chance of swirls before hand washing.
Nano-Tech Ultra-Foam is a premium quality, ultra-high foaming detergent that can be used in any foaming cannon on the market. It produces one of the thickest, clingiest & foamiest foams on the market when used with a high pressure washer & quality foaming cannon. Ultra-Foam has no issue clinging onto ceramic coated paint, it helps loosen, soften & breakdown general road grime on paintwork before moving onto the traditional 2 bucket wash method.
The formulation is super slick & shares the same clever chemistry our Nano Tech Body Cleanse has, meaning its loaded with anti-rust additives, water softeners, pH neutral formulation & on top of that, it fills in microscopic scratches as you foam which in return enhances gloss & minimizes the chance of swirls before moving onto hand washing! Ultra-Foam clings to your paintwork for a good amount of time & produces an almost dry like foam that has a ridiculous amount of “crumpet action”.
Nano-Tech Ultra-Foam will not affect any ceramic coatings/sealants or waxes, plastic, rubber & chrome trimmings.
Mixing Ratios for Foaming Cannons & Pressure Washers :
– Ultra-Foam (Heavy Pre-Soak): 100mls Ultra Foam to 900mls Water
– Normal-Foam (Standard Pre-Soak): 50mls Ultra Foam to 950mls Water
– Low Foam (Light Pre-Soak): 25mls Ultra Foam to 975mls Water
- pH Neutral
- No Added Salts
- Ultra-High Foam
- Super Slick & Thick Suds
- Super Concentrated Formula
- Fresh Green Apple Fragrance
- Loaded with Anti-Rust Additives
- Hydrophilic Ingredients (water sheeting properties)
- Deep Cleaning Power For Pre-Washing (before going to a 2 bucket method)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours, mist or spray.
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Wash hands after use
- Do not keep Potions stored inside vehicle
- Do not use under direct sunlight
- Do not allow foam to dry onto paintwork
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours