Nano Tech Multi Degrease: A premium quality high foaming all purpose cleaner & degreaser designed for all exterior trims, engine bays, under carriage & wheel arches.
Nano Tech Multi Degrease is a premium quality all-purpose exterior cleaner & degreaser that is pH neutral, non-caustic, non-corrosive & does not contain any acids. We have specially formulated this to ensure it’s safe to use in engine bays, inner wheel guard plastics, inner wheel arch carpets, under carriages including suspension components, scuff plates, (both metal & plastics) & other exterior trim pieces.
The high foaming formulation & deep degreasing power safely breaks down & dissolves stubborn dirt, oil, grease & road grime from high exposed areas such as wheel guards/arches, engine bays, suspension components & will aid in breaking down many silicone based dressings. The pH neutral formulation does not damage rubber hoses, silicone hoses, plastics or metals when used correctly & can be used on paint momentarily to quickly spot clean small sections that traditional detergent can’t break down.
- Water Based
- High Foaming
- pH Neutral Formulation
- Non Corrosive & Non Caustic
- Deep Cleaning & Degreasing Power
- Pleasant Lemon-Orange Citrus Fragrance
- Do not use on any powder coated parts or on clear plastics (polycarbonates, lexans & acrylics), not recommended for interior carpets or fabrics – Use Fabric Cleanse instead, can use 100mL Multi Degrease, 100mL Ultra Foam & 800mL water for foaming bodywork to help break down waxes, sealants & coatings.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours.
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not keep Potions stored inside vehicle.
- Do no allow Nano Tech Multi Degrease to dry onto any surfaces.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours