Nano Tech Wheel Cleanse: A premium quality non-acid, non-caustic & non-corrosive wheel & tyre cleaner that is safe on most genuine OEM, aftermarket wheels & many genuine brake calipers with delicate paint finishes such as Brembo’s.
Nano Tech Tyre Wheel Cleanse is a premium quality, no nonsense, non-acid, high foaming wheel & tyre cleaner that helps break down caked on brake dust & road grime from wheels (including brake dust that has been baked on from track sessions), brake calipers & can also remove old tyre shines/dressings & leave your sidewalls ready for new tyre shine. The cleansing ability will make using a brush seem like a breeze & the fresh watermelon scent will have you wanting to clean you wheels more often! Wheel Cleanse is safe to use on lacquered OEM alloy wheels & painted wheels (gloss & matte/satin finishes).
Wheel Cleanse is pH neutral & also most importantly is Non-Acid, Non-Caustic & Non-Corrosive, which means it is safe to use on many types of wheels & brake calipers that have delicate paint finishes & it will not strip down quality wheel coatings & sealants. The high foaming formulation has the same clever chemistry behind our Quick Detailer, Body Cleanse, Ultra Foam & Body Coat (meaning Wheel Cleanse fills in microscopic scratches as you clean).
- pH Neutral
- Non-Acid formulation
- Deep Cleansing Power
- Fresh Watermelon Scent
- High Foaming Formulation
- Non-Caustic & Non-Corrosive
- Safe to use on many OEM & aftermarket wheels & OEM & aftermarket brake calipers
- Do not use on raw (un-painted) wheels such as bare aluminium
- Do not use on wheels that have fading/peeling or damaged paint/clear coat. PERIODT!
- This formulation is NOT a “spray on – rinse off” wheel cleaner, this wheel cleaner requires agitation with a brush as this does NOT contain the acids that make brake dust (iron) turn purple/red.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid breathing in vapours.
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Wash hands after use
- Do not keep Potions stored inside vehicle
- Never use Wheel Cleanse on raw (un-painted) wheels (such as aluminium).
- Never use Wheel Cleanse on warm/hot wheels, always make sure wheels are cool.
- Never use Wheel Cleanse on wheels & brake calipers that have damaged, faded or peeling paint/clear coat.
- Never allow Wheel Cleanse to dry onto wheel, only clean 1 wheel at a time.
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area of the wheel to check for chemical/wheel/caliper paint compatibility.
First Aid Info
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 – 24 Hours